Thursday, March 21, 2013

We have an Announcement


So we have been busy little bees in our house hold. Visiting with family because my brother-in-law is getting married soon! Keeping up with a hectic schedule with a little one on the way. And now we are in the process of buying our first home! It's a crazy-busy life, but I love it and wouldn't trade it, no matter how much I fall asleep on the couch from exhaustion.

First the most awaited news that all my family has been waiting for. Hubby and I are expecting a little...GIRL!!!
(I admit I was waiting for the shoes to come in, they are so flippin' adorable.)

We are over the moon and can't wait for our little princess to come into the world at the end of the summer. More and more each day, Hubby is getting more and more excited about his little Princess. He is starting to prepare himself for the day Princess paints his nails, or worse goes prom dress shopping because the only acceptable thing will be a moo-moo. Or a denim dress that Willie on Duck Dynasty suggested for his own daughter.

So at the moment, if you wish to know, I am having more cravings and Princess is still fighting the salads. So I have come up with very creative ways to hide all the veggies and make sure she is getting her nutrients, no matter how much I would love a cup of Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream, thank God for Blue Bell and Texas.
Here are my top 5 cravings for those who wish to know, because I do get asked all the time:
1. Black Beans, dunno why, but I love to have them at least twice a week in some form or fashion.
2. Chick-Fil-A Waffle Fries. Need I say more, the end!
3. Steak, when I want it, I am R-E-L-E-N-T-L-E-S-S
4. Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt
5. String Cheese, Ollie loves this one too

Sorry if this is all rambles, but we are all caught up now! This mommy blogger is fighting a headache from being woken up every half hour because poor Ollie was in pain from his shot.

Recipe next time, till then, Live, Laugh, and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment